Supported Design Types
DOE++ facilitates the design types employed in traditional DOE and also expands upon the traditional methods to support "reliability DOE," which provides the proper treatment for interval and right censored data.
DOE++’s Free Form Folio and Multiple Linear Regression Tool enable you to quickly explore regression relationships between the responses and factors of interest without having to configure a design.
Detailed Analysis of Response Data
DOE++ provides a detailed analysis of response data from designed experiments, including:
- Analysis of variance (ANOVA) information — an overview of the effects of factor(s) on response(s).
- Fit metrics to help assess the validity of the model.
- Level-specific information and comparisons for one factor designs.
- The ability to break down the importance of individual factors, interactions and/or groups of effects to output.
- Likelihood ratio test results for reliability DOEs.
Extensive Plotting Capabilities to Present Analysis Results Graphically
DOE++ offers a wide variety of diagnostic, interpretive and predictive plots to graphically present your analysis results. In addition to a selection of individual plots (which are available for each design type based on their relevance and utility), the flexible Side-by-Side Plots utility allows you to simultaneously view multiple plots for a given response while the Overlay Plots utility facilitates comparison of different response analyses.
Put Your Findings into Practice with the Powerful Optimization Folio
DOE++’s Optimization Folio provides a collection of powerful tools that you can use to explore the factor level combinations that produce response values within the limits you specify. This includes the ability to search for the factor level combination that produces the most desirable output, as well as the ability to display all the combinations that keep the output within the specified limits.